The Weekly Calendar 2023 - Pentecost Period:
Monday(May 1st only):
- Vespers and Spiritual Word by HG Bishop Raphael From 7:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Divine Liturgy From 5:30am-07:30am(no streaming)
- Divine Liturgy From 8:00am-10:30am
- Vesper Prayers & Midnight Praises From 7:30pm-10:00pm
- Divine Liturgy From 8:00am-11:30am
Saint Mark Coptic Orthodox Church in Montreal has been serving the Coptic congregation since 1967.
For over 50 years, our Church has been serving its people and has been a key part of each of its members lives, always welcoming new comers as to fulfill the commandment.
Our mission is a mission of love, the love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The cornerstone of Christianity is love, because God is love. We are committed to Show, manifest and become the vessels of the true love of Jesus Christ by welcoming every one to His church.
Who We Are
The Coptic Orthodox Church is one of the most ancient churches in the world, founded in Egypt in the first century by Saint Mark. A conservative church, it has carefully preserved the Orthodox Christian faith in its earliest form.
It is a faith that has been passed down through generations, always remaining true to the apostolic doctrines and patterns of worship. The church’s spiritual approach emphasizes holiness, divine mysteries and fellowship, rooted firmly in the canons of the holy scriptures.
His Grace Bishop Boulos
Joined the Baramos Monastery on November 18th, 2001
- Ordained monk on February 23rd, 2004
- Ordained priest on March 7th, 2009
- Ordained as Bishop of the Coptic Orthodox Diocese of Ottawa, Montreal and Eastern Canada on June 9th, 2019
- Enthroned on August 20th, 2019
That Your eyes may be open toward this temple night and day, toward the place of which You said, 'My name shall be there,' that You may hear the prayer which Your servant makes toward this place.